My self discovery(s)

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Lifes a journey, a journey of discovering who you really. A never ending search of the so called "truth of life". The journey takes us places makes us happy, sad and a million other emotions. At the end of it all lies the realization,all my life what i have tried being is some one else.All the things i liked was partly just because some one else liked it.The thing i forgot was all in the struggle to be Tom Dick and Harry, the person who was forgotten was "ME". To all my effort all i had become was ME not some one else.
As for the journey,its a struggle between you vs rest of the world.If any one who would win or lose,it is you no one else.i dont know whether evolution is true or not,but one thing Darwin was right."Survival of the fittest" Only a few are good enough and the rest fade away.
All the time spent on impressing every one is just a waste of a time.What really matters is accounting for your self.In a selfish world all it matters is about being selfish.

P.S(a list of them actually): This is too philosophical even for me,so please bear with me
ii)over the course of time a few people have been honest followers to my blog rest dont care.
i will no longer ask people to "Read my blog".just a line for u ppl "what has two thumbs and doesnt give a crap?"
iii)*phew* i need a template change without losing my blog role any suggestionsu?

13 hmmmm's????:

narendra said...

yes it is really important(in my opinion)to have a very clear picture about what you appear to yourself..a mere mirror doesnt help me get that image..infact it shows me how ugly i am ..i dont want the mirror to tell me everytime that i have a pimple on my left cheek,a grey hair and a scar(as a result of meddling with my pimple on right cheek)...everytime...for a change i must appear brad pitt..or jon abraham...just to make me happy...and then enter my family and friends..they lie sometimes so that i am happy..HENCE the point is that ppl who critisice you everytime may not mean to hurt you..it is not even that they dont know to praise you..it may be that they Have had similar experinces with you..perhaps you spoke something against them..wic was perhaps right in all the sense but the timing was not....
another trick is to stop thinking about yourself...i will put in here what i used feel before and now...earlier i used to think..oh i am so ugly and i am so not HUNKish(which is now my favorite character in my dreams..I -the hunk ... lol )...and i used to think that ppl observed me too much when i spoke,i moved about,i laughed or even i reacted...(a several such experinces have happened to me..when ppl looked at me with what i considered a BURI NAJAR.. :P..and i threw tantrums... )..and now i take things that are useful to me..rest go to my toilet pot.. :P...so now i dont give a damn if ppl think i look,act,am stupid...et cetera...because i have stopped worrying about what others think..at the same time i make sure that i dont hurt anybody..and take positive feedback..:)

rememebr if you try to please everyone,you will end up pleasing none... :)

ps:i charge 1paisa per character for pieces of advice like above...have to ask karthik how to use paypal....pay me in cash.. Lol

djd said...

i need no advise ;)
and besides my advice is free if u want

narendra said...

then delete my comment...:P

Sojo Varughese said...

I remember my brother saying once [I don't know from where he got that quote]: People are selfish! Who cares, so am I!

Iceman said...

Yeah..all the time I thought that the search for purpose was all that I had. Lately(from a few years) I realise its the search for self. The real me.

Anyway @^^ Nice quote. I liked it!

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

your post inspired me to write mine.

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

(Just saw the size of K's comment.)


=O

Anonymous said...

good afternoon friends. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been digging for the sake of that exact brand. The prices seeking the velcros were all over 240 pounds everwhere. But completely I bring about this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon ppl. I'm honestly into shoes and I was looking for the sake of that singular make. The prices seeking the velcros were about 200 bucks on every site. But finally I bring about this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase them. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been searching as far as something that singular model. The prices due to the fact that the velcros are around 310 dollars on every page. But finally I bring about this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order those. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

good day dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking for that meticulous make. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers are approximately 230 dollars on every page. But finally I found this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what can you say about it?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP