My Ride Home

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Just had a ride on a friends bicycle. Although this post will be published much later,iam writing this as soon as i have gathered enough strength to type. It was exhausting and at the same time equally fun. As i cycled through the high way(i really dont know whether its an highway) i din really have a place in mind where i would want to go, so i took random turns. riding through the Nitte country side I felt like a kid again, just like those good old days. I was carefree but yet my hands where on the brakes ready to avoid any danger. I always used to ask myself questions like "what have i become?" "Is this what i wanted to be" "Did anything go wrong in my life?". Cycling through the highs and lows of the Nitte country side i found an answer. Yes i have changed a lot , my mentality and my poor stamina are not the way i thought it would be, but i was still the same by heart. I was still the same kid next door who dreamed of world domination one day, who still believed Mangalore was heaven on earth, was still guaranteed that his mom was the best cook in the world, and still loved to ride the bicycle.

In dedication to my cannon barrel and razor back 21 ;)

16 hmmmm's????:

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

I like how this post ends. A lot.

=)

Not the cannon and razor stuff- I dunno what THATs about...

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

"my mentality and my poor stamina are not the way i thought it would be"

How did you think they would be?
How are they now?
I ask a lot of doubts. =P

djd said...

cannon and razor are the 2 bicycles i had :)
Lets say my mentality and my stamina would shock the old me

LITTLE ON THE EDGE said...

haha......true...i ask those myself those questions...but uve got a very nice attitude....u luk at the brighter side of things :)

djd said...

@thunder
wow wow wow
look who is here :O
@liza
not always but some time ;)

Sun said...

Hi Friend.. This is Vijay here.. Ur doing a good job.. Shall we exchange links...

kami said...

the old u musta been a bundle of energy =P
btw i stll got my old ATB :D
for nostalgia sake

Narendra said...

ike the post in a way..but what do u mean by nitte country side??is there a nitte town ?? :P

djd said...

nopes nitte country side for me is beyond mba college :P

Anish Panwar said...

nice blog man................keep it going.......
check out my blog n post comment if u find it interesting......
http://satoriurself.blogspot.com/

Vigneshwar said...

:)djd do u remember Narendra asking us about Jayatha :)

djd said...

how could i forget that :P

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP