My Hangover

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

When i woke up from my sleep it was almost time for my college, another 15 minutes and it would be the start of yet another day of nagging(I stay in hostel so i can get to college in less than 10 minutes).Actually i dont know what time i slept ,the last i remember seeing my watch was at 15 minutes past four.What i was doing so late?well just a small movie led to another and one more .But now i had to hurry,else it would mean one more class with no attendance.Reaching the class 15 minutes late did invite me a long lecture from the teacher.But as far as i was given attendance i din really care.Sleeping for less than four hours had taken a toll on me and i dozed through out the day.I was almost thrown out of class by one of the lecturers :P.Then in the evening the 3 hour nap did help we get back to the movie watching(actually i watch TV shows on my lap,loads of them).
this is just a every day thing for me .Hell ya i love my life.call me crazy,lunatic or whatever you want iam just one happy feat................

0 hmmmm's????:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP