My crap?

Monday, September 28, 2009

When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
-The Alchemist (novel)
When I want something, all the universe conspires in ridiculing me and reminding me iam an idiot.
-The story of my life

This was the thought in my mind when i was asleep last night :|
So much is the humiliation i feel.And for what?making people listen to 5 minutes of my crap voice?
This is to all the people who dont know the story yet
I sang "Hotel california" at the cultural evening in college.
Keeping apart it meant the world for me,my dream come true,
I made those idiots listen to me so how they get back?they make fun of me.
I cant walk past any crowded place without being called hotel california or some one singing in a creaky voice to honor me
NO i have i no regrets
Just letting those people know, every insult is making me go closer to being stronger than before and determined to not give a rats ass to all of u

really sorry if this blog is turning out into a dump yard for my sorrows

1 hmmmm's????:

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

Yaay!!

The audience was mean, I agree. But don't you dare have any regrets!

=D

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP