My Redemption

Sunday, November 15, 2009

His breath propagated stink,there was filth inside him. Monster waiting to unleash.

Never was he like this. He lived like a prince once. Bestowed upon
himself , whom he called friends.

Then an angel appeared, with not pity in her eyes but care.

A healing touch freed him from his sins.

was he worth it?


This is my first attempt at 55 fiction and iam not exactly sure of the rules.Although it might not make sense, its special to me :) .

5 hmmmm's????:

narendra said...

this is like poetic...! but a nice attempt..

The Happy Human Jellyfish said...

=)
I told you that I liked this.
Did you do some more editing?

You said you were not sure of the rules. So I counted the words to make sure there were 55.
=P

That's all. One rule.

djd said...

nopes no editing as it is
from the heart that passed a second ago :)

narendra said...

someone is heavily liking(and stealthily using)my lines!! :P

i need a back link..:P

LOL...(u can use LOL without mentioning me anyday..:P)

djd said...

~_~ love that line :)
lets see wht copyright/whatever shit law u can impose on me

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP