My Measles

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

They say it so sacred that it happens only once in a life time and its so amazing that it will never return.And what a feeling it was definitely not the normal one.A fine sunday afternoon after my bath i just realize i have got rashes all over me in a unusual manner, a look by the family Pandit,my Mom revealed i have got Measles.Was kinda freaked out in the start but little did i know more was yet to come.As i had thought earlier sitting my house browsing all day was the best thing i could possibly do.But my measles proved me other ways.By the end of day 1 i was already half dead with my usual having fun method and finally called it quits.For the rest of the iness days i had to just doze away.Does any one knows how bad it is to have every bone in your body aching and every patch of skin scratching(now don think dirty pls).Even worse all you get to eat is toast and stupid poridge with a curry even the most hungriest man in the world would refuse.By this time you would think i really hate those virus which cozed these measles right?.
Actually i owe a lot to those viruses who got me that stupid disease, never mind the pain scracth or the starvation i sure lerant a lot.That life is never fun trying to do the same thing every once in a while a little bit of diffrence makes you feel happy.But that diffrent thing cant be done every day than it would remain another boring thing.I learnt the imporatance of expressing to family your fears,joy and sorrows.I learnt i might act indiffrent but iam just another normal guy,wanting care love and more than every thing else a big break.It sure was one hell of a ride.

1 hmmmm's????:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP